Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We need to redesign our home page banner.
See attached for the image dimensions. I'd like this to be a drop-in replacement. You can view the entire site @ vr.org. No real guidelines and we're open to trying anything, as long as it fits within the overall design.
Couple of points for the new image, though.
1. We like the box-shot type screenshot of our web app. It needs to be updated, use:
2. You can see the attached banner.jpg for dimensions, etc.
3. Once awarded, we would like .psd format for this. Text and other elements should be on separate layers.
4. We're interested in different variations (color scheme or layout) that can be applied to the promo.
No Files Added