Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We're a growing french company selling quality consumer electronics to french markets. We're specialized in home-theater, high-fidelity, TVs, loudspeakers and videoprojectors. Visit www.homecinesolutions.fr to better focus on what we do.
We address new customers, different than our usuals "high-tech fans".
We want something classy, light and nice, preferably written in french.
We wanna emphasis how, and what we sell :
- We have some of the best prices in France
- We try to offer the best customer service possible, before, during and after the sale.
- We sell a lot of different products, some rarely available on websites, some very high-end.
- We ban low quality, low price and focus on easy to use, sexy and long lasting products.
- We provide clean and explicit informations about these products : high definition photos, complete description, definitions of technical terms.
We need a few online ads in usual formats : 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 250 x 250, 336 x 280, 300 x 250, 120 x 600, 160 x 600. Static images are required, flash animations are a welcome addition.
Creating source files that can be easily edited to change the baseline, or attack line (excuse my english) would be nice too.
Your content has to match Google AdWords requirements :
You can use our company logo (included) and the "gold guy" that can be seen everywhere on our site, or any other image. Gold Guy can be found on iStockPhoto.com
Good luck everyone, be creative !
For french speaking audience, here are some ideas for our advertising :
Avec des photos de produits pour illustrer, ou une ligne d'accroche "TV, Vido, Hi-Fi, Home-Cinma"
"Trop de produits, trop de marques ? On a fait le tri pour vous. Il ne reste que le meilleur."
"Vous pensez avoir trouv le meilleur prix ? Regardez un peu pour voir ..."
"On aime les bons prix. On dteste les mauvais produits."
"Plasma ? LCD ? WiFi ? MP3 ? USB ? Nous, on vous parlera franais, pour une fois !"
"TV, Vido, Hi-Fi, Home-Cinma : on ne vend que a, mais on le fait bien."
No Files Added