Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a mobile company that develop voice recognition software for mobile phones (e.g. instead of typing texts/e-mails, you press a button and vlingo translates your voice into text - you can also update your facebook/twitter status, search the web or the map on your phone)
Check out www.vlingo.com to see what we're all about
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for six 110x80px (w x h) boxes to use in our advertising campaigns on Facebook. Right above it will be a headline, and right below it a short descriptive text about vlingo. We would like to write the ads ourselves, but for the graphic creatives we really need some help ;)
I have attached an ad-preview to give you a feel for the whole thing. The blue-graded vlingo-logo is where we would like to put something else. So not much space to work on...
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The target audience falls into two groups:
1) An early adopter of new technology. Someone who likes to download applications to his/her phone, and who doesn't mind trying something completely new (like speaking e-mails to your phone).
2) A busy person who uses his/her phone to become more productive during the day. This person writes e-mails, text-messages and gets work done while on the move - and will benefit from being able to do so much quicker by speaking instead
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like a lot of different things. A good starting point is our website - we like it but it may be eschewed towards the technology-adopters. So if you have ideas to make it more generally consumer-oriented, that's very welcomed
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Be creative! We are open to anything (as long as it is not offensive)
No Files Added