What do you do?
I have a book that I want to advertise on the web with a banner ad.
Do the ad banners need to meet specific size requirements?
I have 3 sizes (in pixels):
200 wide by 450 tall
250 wide by 450 tall
900 wide by 250 tall
How many different size variations of the ad banner do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your ad banner design
People who have chronic illness (mainly chronic Lyme Disease) who are not getting better with treatment. This is mostly adults of all demographics. It's people who want their lives back.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your ad banner design?
Some distillation of the following: 1) The secret to healing chronic illness is emotional healing. Emotional issues are the underlying cause of chronic illness. Physical treatments may not work until you resolve the underlying issues.
2) Emotional healing is not hard or expensive. You can do it yourself.
3) The book breaks down the whole emotional healing process - how we form emotional issues, how they affect our health, how to recognize them, modalities to use to heal them, and what results you can expect.
How is your company different from your competitors?
Emotional healing is critical to healing a chronic illness, yet no other books, or doctors, are talking about it. I was able to recover completely only after doing emotional healing. Nobody knows how to do emotional healing (besides therapy which doesn't always work). The book shows how to do it without spending a lot of money. I am also an energy healer who does healing on physical and emotional issues (info is on my website).
Style and Concept
What ad banner design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your ad banner design?
Classy colors are good, nothing glitzy.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your ad banner design?
What adjectives should best describe your ad banner design?
Professional, stylish, classy, powerful, succinct.
What content must be included in the ad banner design?
- Book Cover
- Website (www.robertgroleau.com)
- The fact that I spent 14 years on my healing journey.
- Some info as to why this book is unique and effective (see "What 3 things would you like to communicate..." and "How is your company different...")
- My photo - at your discretion if you think it is helpful.
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added