Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Intranet Benchmarking Forum is the world's leading confidential, member-only intranet and portal benchmarking group. Since 2002, IBF has been helping member organisations maximise the performance and value of their intranets. The 70-plus IBF members worldwide include the BBC, BT, Citi, the Department for Work and Pensions, ExxonMobil, HM Revenue and Customs, HSBC, JP Morgan Chase, Kellogg's, Maersk, Orange, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Unilever and Shell. To find out more visit www.ibforum.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We work at the cutting edge of technology trends for the workplace, benchmarking some of the world's leading intranets. But you wouldnt guess it from our current blog banner which you can see at www.intranetlife.com. We need a new blog banner that will better represent the dynamic, highly professional and unique company that we are. What we do focusses on the use of technology in the workplace, but it's also very much about the people that use it.
We may soon have a significant amount of design work required for a complete refresh of both our online and print services. Should you be successful in this project, there may be the opportunity to bid for a much larger piece of work.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
A global audience of intranet and communications professionals in large organisations
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the website banner used for our events site Intranets Live (http://www.intranetslive.com). Its vibrant and fresh, but also simple and clean. We want our blog banner to be distinct from, but aligned with the look and feel of this banner.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
* our logo on the banner (ses attached hi res version)
* the blog name 'Intranet Life'
* the strapline 'Intranet best practice, future trends and stories'
* size should be approx 880 x 149 pixels
* a designer who can demonstrate an understanding of web accessibility (e.g. - sufficient contrast between foreground and background colours, as per AA accessibility standards)
No Files Added