Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are developing a Magneto based website and need a banner design for the website. The website will be an elearning website for Architects with 10 products of streaming videos for clients to watch online.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need 4 banners designed for our website, the banners need to be like this website http://tinyurl.com/yfzusc
The banners will display sales content about our video based training courses that will available oline.
Slogans for ther banners are below, we are paying $295 per banner. We only have idea for 1st banner, the rest is down to designer. Please keep an architectual or building feel to the banners.
1) 'Authorized Training Centres too Expensive' - a picture of a student sitting over a classroom type table is one idea for this.
2) 'We offer the same Training at a Fraction of the Price!
3) 'One Course = $250 Two Courses = $375 Ten Courses = $750'
4) 'Training Available 24 hours x 365 Days a Year'
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Architects, structual engineers, small medium businesses, office and small companies, coporate companies.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please keep an architectual or building feel to the banners.
No Files Added