Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
AgiliTrain is a training company.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A Banner (468x60) and a Medium Rectangle (300x250) ads for the MVC Tour. Should be a .gif file with multiple frames including a last frame for a city and date. You can get ideas about what to put on the ad at http://mvctour.com. Fonts used must be included with art so that text change be changed after project is complete. Ads should be delivered as CS2 Illustrator or CS2 Photoshop files.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Web Site Developers.
No Files Added