Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a 3PL, freight brokerage in Niles, IL.
We just moved to a state of the art, new 50,000 SF Transportation Management Center in Niles, IL.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a banner ad for an online trade magazine - Inbound Logistics Online.
Dimensions - Width - 468 Pixels; height - 110 Pixels
Max File Size - 15K
Link Formation - must have a working click-through URL and up to 60 cahracters of alt-text
Animated GIFs accepted
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Shippers of freight. Trucking Companies.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We have a logo, etc.
No Files Added