Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Banner Ad project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Banner Ad?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Jumpstart.com is a kids virtual world for kids ages 3 to 10. Our value proposition is tremendous fun for kids; and for parents it's a safe engaging games that also teaches educational skills. Parents like that their kids love our game, at the same time, they are learning educational skills. We blend learning and entertainment in one place - JumpStart.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
3 banner ads, sizes: 728x90, 160x600, 300x250 - I uploaded the specs as well
The goal is to get the parents (most likely mom) to click on the banner and then register at Jumpstart.com. The landing page that we're sending the traffic to will be http://www.jumpstart.com/free-online-gam...
The ads will run on the HIT Entertainment websites - http://www.hitentertainment.com/portal/u... and you can see the individual websites at the top of the screen.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
is the parent (more likely than not it's MOM) of the 2 to 4 year old kid who is on the website.
Our goal is to get that parent to click through to Jumpstart.com and then register.
Trusted, Free, Learning made Fun, Kids LOVE it,
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added