Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Wall / Mural Art project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Wall / Mural Art?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Industrial Service Company
50'x10' Steel Building
Colors to Explore
We have been grated permission from Wyoming DOT and UofWyo. to use the Wyoming License Plate as a wrap for a Drillers Cabin. (See Attachement Drillers Cabin)
Due to Scaling issues we would like the wrap to be on the left side of the Drillers Cabin door.
We would like to use our customers logo (Devon) as the Validation Decal in the top left corner.
For the county number use (43) on the left side of the Bucking Horse and Rider.
For the plate number use (C.A.R.E.) on the right side of the Bucking Horse and Rider.
At the bottom of the plate write (Act Safe to Be Safe)
Top 3 Things
Keeping the Wyoming License Plate Theme