Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Vehicle Wrap project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Vehicle Wrap?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
Our organization is one of the largest local real estate companies in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their real estate goals, worldwide.
Colors to Explore
Existing logos (Matt Fetick Team & Keller Williams) + our partner logos (WhiteCap Mortage & Cardinal Settlements). Our phone number, email, and website need to be on the van.
Top 3 Things
Modernity, Simplicity, and Bold
The winning wrap looks like something that will catch people's eye when driving down the street.
The van is a 2018 Ford Transit 150 with a 130 Inch Wheel Base.
We'd prefer to have no wrap over the top of the windows in the back of the van.
Keller Williams Logo and MFT Logo need to be the same size.
Our phone numbers are 610.427.4420 and 610.444.7171 (these also need to be the same size).
Our email is Team@FetickTeam.com
Our website is FetickTeam.com
All of the above information must be on the van.
Cardinal Settlements & Whitecap Mortgage Logo can be used smaller on the van.