Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Vehicle Wrap project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Vehicle Wrap?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a delivery and installation company as well as a moving company. We mostly deliver and install appliance for the major retailers like Home Depot, Lowes, Sears etc. We also deliver and install other items like furniture, exercise equipment, store fixtures, etc. Our target audience is local retailers, designers, construction companies that may need installation or assembly services. The industry term for this is Final Mile Service.
Colors to Explore
We have an existing logo we want included.
Top 3 Things
Experience, High Quality, Excellent service
open to just about anything. One idea we have is maybe make it look like something is happening inside the truck. A cut away or like the back door is open and you can see inside. An employee holding on. This is just an idea we are not set on it. Something funny maybe. We just want to grab peoples attention. We want people to say "Hey have you seen those trucks around town with the "_______"