Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Vehicle Wrap project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Vehicle Wrap?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
HVAC Mechanical Company. Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Service & repair. This is just a cool Truck that makes a statement yet shows what the company is.
Colors to Explore
Existing Logo, Compay Colors
Top 3 Things
Bad Ass Truck, That is an awsome paint job, Who is Service Works
I would like a few different themes. A Jurasic Park with the our company logo transformed into the theme. Maybe our logo blocks transformed to stones or like the Jurasic Logo.
Another direction, a rustic American Flag tattered and torn down the vehicle with integrated logo.
Modify to our existing to clean it up. Will be a secondary award possibly. Theme of a WWII Airplane sheet metal, tearing away with our logo, flames, water, and frost.
The base vehicle is a lifted 2019 Ford Raptor. White is the base color. No window wraps.