Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Tattoo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tattoo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
approx 5 inches x 7 inches
Colors to Explore
It is a spiritual / video game themed tattoo. It is based on the chamsa hand but with elements from the video game the legend of zelda. I want elements from the most recent game: breath of the wild with the sheikah eye in the middle, the triforce and a couple other elements. I have some pictures of elements I like and a made a rough sketch of what I want.
Top 3 Things
spirituality, balance, thematic elements
https://photos.app.goo.gl/79krR5hLhZHmvGeg7. there a few pictures of elements I like. I'm not set on the WASD element yet. You can also see a basic sketch I had of what I imagine it to be, although some of the pieces don't add up yet.