Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
BlogVault is a WordPress plugin that offers backup, restore, staging, merge, migration and website management. Our target audiences are WordPress developers, agencies and website owners who will be attending the WordCamp Berlin.
Colors to Explore
The BlogVault logo and name should be included.
Top 3 Things
Cool, unique and reliability
The theme of the shirt should be a representation of Berlin. Including some of the iconic features of the city, our company name and logo is a must.
Colours to be used (Included in a photo as well): Yellow(#ede90b), Teal(#008785), Teal(#0aaaa8), Magenta(#990369), Magenta (#c60789)
Please ensure that you adhere to copyright rules for creatives.