What do you do?
We design stylish safety reflectors for pedestrians and cyclists. Lately we added bike helmets and iPhone covers to our online shop. They all match the "Safety & Style" philosophy that we started with. We are now growing into a larger lifestyle brand and won't limit our activity to safety products.
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
We want to be able to print the graphics on the front on the shirts and don't have more precise requirements for the size.
What is your industry?
We began producing road safety reflectors for pedestrians and cyclists. We are now growing into a bigger lifestyle brand and want to add new products, starting with our first t-shirt collection.
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
Male Female 70/30 (for the t-shirts). Age 16-35. High school & college students and older cool people. People who love life and sports. We would like t-shirts that you would want to wear when you go to school, to the beach, go out with friends.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
- We are a young company with a very positive mindset.
- We love people who try to create themselves and not only follow the regular paths.
- Cool, sporty, trendy, happy
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
We want cool graphics for our new t-shirt collection. We would like white, black and colourful t-shirts, so please try to do the designs not only on white shirts.
How many colors should be used in the design?
Please use maximum 4 colours.
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
The t-shirts will be summer style. Colours: sky blue, yellow, pink, white, black... So the colours should fit with these colours.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
How will you use the clothing design?
We will produce the t-shirts and sell them in our online shop. We will also look for retailers in Switzerland first and later internationally.
What must be included in the clothing design?
Nothing MUST be included, but here are some ideas that we would like to see.
- Play with our logo and do something nice with it (using pixels or anything else)
- Play with the LD letters or with the whole LaxoDesign name
- "Ride a happy life". We really like this sentence and would like to use it as a theme for some of our t-shirts. It could be a VW camper with surfboards on it, our logo with skateboard wheels under it, or anything else related to surf, skate, bike, snowboard,...
- Something surf related, design or text
- A skull
- A corset
Anything else that looks really good will be fine too.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
There are 3 awards for now, but we will add some if we find ideas that we like.
I will score every entry and try to give feedback regularly.
No Files Added