Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Research Rockstar LLC
What do you do?
We provide professional training and skills development to people in the Market Research profession.
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
Need something that will work on adult-sized t-shirts and high quality printing
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
Typically have graduate degrees in market research, statistics, or consumer behavior.
Consider themselves intelligent
Tend not to brag about their work--but wants to!
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
1. The text has two parts: a main line, and a 2nd line that should be smaller, less emphasized.: Part 1: Show me your data. I'll make it rock! Part 2: I am A Research Rockstar
2. That being a market researcher is fun and its ok to brag about what we do
3. That Research Rockstar the company is proud of you!!
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
this is for a basic crewneck t-shirt
How many colors should be used in the design?
No more than 4
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
I'd like some coordination with our logo colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
How will you use the clothing design?
As gifts for clients
What must be included in the clothing design?
1. The words as specified above.
2. Some type of graphic element--cartoon/image/diagram/other? I defer to the designer to suggest what would be best.
Note: I thought about adding our logo but I think that will be too distracting
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
*No photos that will require model releases or royalties
*If choosing to use imagery related to people, try to be gender neutral (like a sillhuoette or drawing)
* See our website at www.ResearchRockstar.com
* See two logo variants here for color coordination https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0drjoucsgmiof...
No Files Added