Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Sell vodka! Have a look on social media. This should give you a good impression about the brand....
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
Standard large T-shirt
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
21-25 year olds.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
That the brand's young & cool
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
I don't want to give too much guidance here
How many colors should be used in the design?
Mnay or as few as you like.
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
See above (though not compulsory these colours would be consistent with the brand):
- PMS375C is the brand colour.
- Silver also options.
But not to say limited ot these.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
In theory nothing is off-limits
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
How will you use the clothing design?
Will be making few thousand tshirts for promotional purposes.
What must be included in the clothing design?
Nothing in particular
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Would be open to idea of an illustration of the product itself. Something to bear in mind...
No Files Added