Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are designing a T-Shirt that will be handed out as a promotion for Carbon Motors. Carbon Motors has developed the Carbon E7 police car, the worlds first purpose-built law enforcement patrol vehicle. Carbon motors has teamed with SnapOn Tools on a nationwide promotional tour called the 2009 Pure Justice Tour. At each stop, Carbon Motors and Snap-on will host an interactive Customer Service Summit meeting, allowing fleet administrators, shop managers and technicians to help design various aspects of the service model with the joint Carbon Motors and Snap-on team.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Front and back designs for a T-shirt:
1) Carbon Motors logo on front, Snap-on logo on the sleeves, Pure Justice Tour on the back w/the cities and dates
2) Carbon Motors on front, a picture of the car, and Pure Justice Tour on the bottom front, Snap-on logo large on back
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Auto Service Managers and Police officers
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Something similar to a black concert T-shirt
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Carbon Motors logo and Snap On logo somewhere on the T-shirt
Boston, MA July 29-31
Lansing, MI August 10-12
Milwaukee, WI August 19-22
Jackson, MS August 25-27
Dallas, TX September 1-3
Hastings, NE September 8-10
Phoenix, AZ September 14-17
Los Angeles, CA September 22-24
Denver, CO October 4-7
Seattle, WA October 13-15
No Files Added