Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Sell Athletic Clothing
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
18 to 55 fitness and lifestyle people - men and women
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
Sweat equals success
Sweat is Sexy
Sweat Builds Equity
Sweat can be fun
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
sporty, contemporary, fitted, architectural, industrial
How many colors should be used in the design?
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
Cool, Inspiring, motivating, RAW
How will you use the clothing design?
Front and back of clothing/hats for fitness and lifestyle branding
What must be included in the clothing design?
The words -
"Sweat Don't Lie"
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added