Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Spreadshirt is the worlds creative apparel platform. With almost half a million shops worldwide and 3 production facilities around the globe, were a leader in customized apparel. We believe that clothing you purchase at the department stores can only match your personality to a certain extent. We at Spreadshirt believe in giving the world the opportunity to create their own clothing and make their own mark. With us, everyone becomes the creator of their own label.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for several Valentines Day designs that can be used by our customers to place on the gifts that they create for their sweetheart. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. You can only use a MAX of 3 spot colors but keep in mind that the colors you choose may not be the same as the ones the customer chooses when they print their clothing. That is, theyll use your design but they just might decide to use different colors than youve used so, make your design as versatile as possible.
2. We have a number of different printing styles that we can use and the customer will also get to choose the print style that they want. Heres a little info on what their options are:
3. Wed love for you to show us what the design will look like on a piece of clothing. The most popular items for Valentines Day are mens boxers as well as womens tank tops and undies, so these are a good start but keep in mind, your design needs to be versatile because the customer might decide to print your design on a totally different item its totally up to them. Heres a selection of products that we offer:
IMPORTANT: The winning designs will become Spreadshirts property and be featured prominently during the Valentines Day season. However, if your design has not won, you can still open a shop with Spreadshirt and either create products with your design, or submit it to our market place and still make a hefty commission on your designs. You can open your shop here:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is broad ranging from high school kids to soccer moms. However, since these are designs aimed at our Valentines Day audience, just make sure they are appropriate Valentines Day gifts!
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We sort of said it all already but its worth repeating. Were going to take your design and make it available for customers to print on anything they want, in any color they want, in any printing style they want. So, just try to keep you designs as versatile as possible
Also, Its not necessary for the project, but youre also welcome to sign up for a free shop, upload your design (you still own it) and use our designer tool to create several products with your design so you can see what they look like. You can do that here:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Its really important that the designs submitted be vector graphics. Our super-detailed file requirements are all listed out at the link below but we wont need to worry about those until the very end. Just make sure your final design will be able to be supplied this way:
Oh, and although you may post jpegs or gifs to show off your designs we will not accept jpeg, gif or psd files at the close of the project.
No Files Added