LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ScienceHeroes is born from the book "Scientists Greater than Einstein". We are celebrating people who have made lifesaving discoveries. Many of these scientists are unknown and it is our hope that we can bring some publicity to these true human heroes.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have a logo and an image we want to build a T-shirt around.
1. The size on the T-shirts will be approximately 11 inches wide by 9 inches high (this seems a common size; if your design looks better with slightly different dimensions, that is acceptable).
2. The idea we want to convey is that there are many unknown scientists (that is why we use the black silhouettes which dont have to be black) that our website is bringing to the light of public attention.
3. You can check out our beta website at science.lexchess.com (be patient it is slow since it has not yet launched)
4. The logos cloud of liquid nitrogen is expected to be altered.
5. The color of the logo can be changed.
The silhouette of the 10 scientists can be altered. The landscape is not important.
The silhouette should be supplemented by other scientists in silhouette, since our website has hundreds of scientists.
6. We are looking for creativity, so your own idea may well be what we want.
Ideas we had were to have the cloud be large and swirling with the scientists walking out of the cloud.
7. We also want suggestions on the best colored T-shirts to place your design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone that wears T-shirts.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Not 100% sure, but all silk screen printers seem to want the following:
1) Process Ready Artwork (Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw)
2) Some want eps files
3) Vectored Spot Colors
4) Pantone Colors (PMS) (some CMYK)
5) 300 dpi uncompressed files
6) Fonts converted to paths, curves, or outlines
7) Most sites seem to separate the colors themselves
No Files Added