Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a training company that teaches software development.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Design for silkscreened T-Shirt. Over-use of gradients and such will not work as silk screening won't look very good. The shirt should use the logo (http://silverlight-tour.com) but have a very rock and roll look and feel. Essentially we want something that looks like a concert t-shirt for "The Silverlight Tour". Will be printed on Black T-Shirts.
Creativity of mixing our Silverlight Tour ideas and a Concert T-Shirt are critical here. Nothing offensive on the shirt as it will be used for corporate clients but still have the look and feel of a concert T-Shirt. 80's or 90's look and feel are fine.
No Files Added