LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Providence Regional Cancer Partnership (PRCP) is a leading provider of cancer care services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology, in Washington's Puget Sound region. The PRCP often serves as the title sponsor of local cancer fundraising events, such as the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events, and the Mill Creek Run of the Mill 5K race. Typically, the PRCP has 100 to 200 employees present at or participating in these events. We give all participating employees a free PRCP shirt to wear, so we can make a huge visual impact at the event.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a new design for our PRCP shirts for 2010. Typically, we use short sleeve shirts because most of the events are in the spring and summer. We usually print the logo on the front chest area (approx. 4" wide), and print a large design on the back. We can stick with this, but we're also open to other types of design placement, i.e. on the front, across the shoulder, down the sleeve, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have two audiences:
1. Employees: These are the people who will be wearing the shirts. They're typically healthcare providers, 25 to 50, and both men and women. We want them to be our human billboards, and wear these shirts not only at the event, but also to the gym, the grocery store, around the neighborhood, etc. So the design has to be really cool--something they'll want to wear over and over again.
2. Prospetive patients: We consider these the "pre-diagnosed" consumer, usually 25 to 60. They don't have cancer, but we want our name and brand to stick in their mind, so if and when they are diagnosed, they think of us first. So, the shirt has to be recognizable as the PRCP brand.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Usually, employees like shirts that are more artsy or designy in nature, as opposed to something that looks like a corporate ad. Last year's design used a combination of edgy, grunge-like type with a swirly organic illustration.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
1. Our logo (see attached). We usually use it exactly as designed, but if you want to explore altering it a small amount for design's sake, give it a try.
2. Our corporate fonts (if you use any type): Primary: Gotahm Book or Bold; Secondary: Caslon Regular or Bold.
3. Our corporate colors: Primary: PMS 368 "lime green"; Secondary: PMS Process Blue. Often we use just the green--this color green has become very recognizable in our market and is associated with the PRCP. Usually, we purchase lime green materials (shirts, bags, etc.) and print in white or black. We haven't used a two-color design on PRCP apparel yet, but we're open to it. We'll most likely print on a white or green shirt, so you can design to either. But either way, there should be a preponderence of PMS 368 in the overall look.
4. Our tag line: More power to you.
5. Our web site (optional, depending on space and how cluttered it looks): www.cancerpartnership.org
No Files Added