Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Target audience teen and adults that love people and love helping people in need. People who love being outdoors at the beach or in mountains.
Colors to Explore
I want to create a soft blend of colors using an Ombre' effect over the 1960's type lettering of the words "Live Love First". Or use a cloud effect over wording. Iv'e included some samples: I especially love the style in the word "love" in the '60s font' example, and the font used in the Pink Floyd example.
Top 3 Things
Fun, Fashionable, cute
I like the style Spiritual gangster has on thier tanks and sweatshirts, the wording is cute and fashionable.