Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
JayBird is an emerging sports and fitness, outdoor, active lifestyle brand. JayBird currently focuses on wireless headphones and has cemented a strong position in the market in just 2 years of launch. The next product, the BlueBuds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BozIPFXwx...) and (http://www.jaybirdgear.com/2010) is set to be a big hit along with it's newly established partnership with USA Triathlon as the official training headphones.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are considering shipping a free t-shirt with every direct online purchase of the new BlueBuds from the JayBird store. We hope customers would wear their t-shirt to the gym and running so we'd like the t-shirts to be understated and tasteful, much like the t-shirts worn in the Apple stores by Apple store staff. The idea is to create some pride in their BlueBuds purchase by some fun, evocative, in your face kind of brand pride. some ideas would include:
- I said bye (to my wired buds)
- I'm Naked as a JayBird
- I'm free to choose (my tracks)
- for girls front ... Say hi to your new buds (not sure about this one ... might be stepping over the line)
- I'm here with my buds
- I'm working out with my buds
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
active people, at the gym, running, outdoors.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Apple Store staff t-shirts:
* Specialist: "I can talk about this stuff for hours"
* Concierge: "I know people"
* Creative: "All gain, no pain"
* Genius: "Not all heroes wear capes"
* Manager: "My house is yours"
* Back-of-house: "Some artists use a canvas, I use boxes"
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
We can certainly use a similar T-shirt design format to Apple in the design, but open to other creative ideas too.
No Files Added