Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Sanders & Sons ice cream
What do you do?
we make the best hand made ice cream in southern California and deliver it to our customer's door.
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
usual adult tee shirt sizes
usual kids sizes...
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
parents and kids in Southern California
high income, young and educated. value organic, artisanal products, locally sourced and made.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
clever sense of humor
great ice-cream deserves great design
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
How many colors should be used in the design?
should be a masculine, limited, muted palate
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
muted earth tones
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
nothing too bright
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
the design should be great and does not need to be elaborate...
How will you use the clothing design?
give aways for a Kickstarter campaign and as thank you gifts for first customers
What must be included in the clothing design?
I'm wanting four different designs incorporating the tag lines:
1) 'not available in stores' (as we are a subscription based company...)
2) 'make ice cream not bombs'
3) 'first in a series' (meaning, a new design will come out every year: second, third in a series
4) surprise me!
our logo should be incorporated, but does not need to be the main focal point... I'd be interested if the logo can be incorporated into the design subtly... see morgenstern's tee shirt design (link).
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
I like the masculine design of:
I also love the merch that Morgenstern's ice cream has produced (NYC):
this shirt is great:
I'm from Minneapolis, and love the simplicity of this one from the Walker Art Center:
No Files Added