Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Fat Otter Adventure Sports
What do you do?
Adventure sports event promotion and execution. See www.fatotter.com
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
Maximum 12"x12" back design and maximum 3"x3" front lapel design.
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
Event participants. Typically highly active year round.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
1. Frozen Otter Ultra
2. 64 Miles, 24 Hours, 2 Feet
3. January 18, 2014
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
Informative, but catchy. Minimal footprint with creative use of fabric color.
How many colors should be used in the design?
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
Earthy and natural colors. We promote outdoor events, so I would appreciate more 'natural' colors.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
Nothing too bright or flashy.
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
Minimal and Extreme
How will you use the clothing design?
The chosen design will be screen printed on WHITE performance long sleeve shirts.
What must be included in the clothing design?
1. Details of the event (Frozen Otter Ultra, 64 Miles - 24 Hours - 2 Feet, and Event Date)
2. Somehow a reference to Fat Otter Adventure Sports.
3. As minimal printing footprint as possible. This is simply due to the fact that people will be working out in the shirt and too much screen printing reduces the breathability.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
The shirts function both as a means to advertise the company, but also as a badge of honor for the participants. The shirts will be performance material and will be worn by participants after the event during workouts and other events.
Please take a look at fatotter.com to see what we're all about and also to see the details of the Frozen Otter.
No Files Added