Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
CulinaryLab Cooking School immerses students in an experiential, modern, hands-on education for all levels of cooks—aspiring chefs, serious home cooks and industry professionals alike. It’s where food and science come to play.
Colors to Explore
We'd like the design to be modern and contemporary with clean lines
A design with similar aesthetic to the attached photo
WHITE & GRAY graphics with pops of RED. The shirt will be BLACK.
Kitchen Tools we'd like included: Whisk, Chef’s Knife, Beaker - They need to look like industrial kitchen tools, not tools you'd find in your home kitchen
Preferably no food in the design. We're open to food if you have a great interpretation that includes food.
We'd also like "CulinaryLab Cooking School" across the front OR the attached logo on the front
Top 3 Things
Edgy, modern, contemporary
We've attached a photo of a design we like with a similar aesthetic.
No Files Added