Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a coffee roaster in San Francisco, with over 50 years of experience. Our roasting style is more medium/dark and more of a classic coffee roasting style. We are by no means 3rd wave. Our family business and tradition is what makes us stand apart from the rest. Our target audience is both male and femail from 30 to 65, who love a dark roast cup of coffee. Check out our webpage for more info. www.henryshouseofcoffee.com
Colors to Explore
San Francisco, CA or Sunset District
Top 3 Things
Coolness (if that's even a word), coffee, and location
If you could use my brand font (Gotham), that would be great. My brand is typically very clean, I'm not sure how that translates to t shirts. I'd like it to be a bit more hip, paricularly towards women.