Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A David vs. Goliath design to be used for a t-shirt. Front and back illustration preferred.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
MMA fight fans, Affliction style t-shirt fans, Christians, Bible followers
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. David vs. Goliath
2. Good vs. Evil
3. David depicted as righteous, angelic, cherubic or positive
4. Goliath depicted large, evil, gothic, monster type warrior
5. Design to cover vast majority of t-shirt front with back designs a strong plus
6. The battle can be depicted in front of a host of angry evil Phillistines on Goliath's side and meek, humble and potentially fearful Israelites on David's side.
7. Design can include gothic ornaments, skulls, swords, angelic themes for the good side and other elements common to the Afflication style.
8. Text from 1 Samuel 17:46 http://scriptures.lds.org/en/1_sam/17 This can be prominent or a background element. Additional verses from this chapter can be used.
9. This needs to appeal to non-Christians.
1. Line art that would work with t-shirt printing.
2. Limit to 2-3 colors
3. No photographs preferred
No Files Added