Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a law mid-sized boutique law firm in Miami florida.
We are looking for a T-Shirt design for our annual participation in the Mercedes Benz Corporate Run fundraiser - http://www.mercedesbenzcorporaterun.com/miami.php
Front Left Pocket
Colors to Explore
Our firm logo, the name of the event, and a fun phrase such as "Trust me, I am an attorney."
Top 3 Things
Professional but fun (if those terms are not mutually exclusive). We identified some "styles" above but are not particularly focused on any particular style.
The firm website if needed is www.mrthlaw.com