LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Latin American Business Conference (LABC) is a student-led one-day event taking place at the Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University, where the Kellogg community can interact and have cutting edge discussions with renowned Latin American business leaders, which will share broad regional perspectives and priorities on business issues.
The Conference has the following objectives:
1. Present the Kellogg community with a macro view of the region by focusing on the challenges and opportunities that governments and companies have as they compete against other emerging markets.
2. Give the Kellogg community a broad perspective of the strategies used by Latin American companies and entrepreneurs that have built successful business models in the region and are effectively expanding their operations around the world.
3. Lead a proactive forum in which business leaders from Latin America and the Kellogg community meet and exchange viewpoints on the opportunities and challenges facing the region, as a mean of empowering the next generation of leaders
4. Provide the agents of change for Latin America with a clear overview of Kelloggs role as the leading innovator in management education and why it has been considered one of the top Business School since it was born in 1908
For more info visit: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/LABC...
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A really cool t-shirt (short-sleeve, round neck) that will allow us to communicate the event and generate region-awareness (Latin America) among the Kellogg community.
The t-shirt can be printed with up to 3 colors, and we can print on both sides (front and back) and on one sleeve (we will have a sponsor on the other sleeve)
This means that you can choose any combination you decide for the t-shirt (1 color plus front only, 3 color plus front+back, etc) and not necessarily use the three colors and the three printing sides (front, back, sleeve).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Kellogg MBA students, both male and female:
- Average 28 years old
- Very social and friendly, like to have fun
- Like to travel (cosmopolite) and learn about other cultures and regions
- Open minded
- Culturally diverse (32% international students)
Remember that Kellogg is re-known as the best business school for marketing, therefore we are taking about a target audience that really appreciates good design!
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
These t-shirts will be sold within the Kellogg community, therefore we are looking at a commercially attractive design that could rival those at Threadless (witty, cool, vibrant, etc.). Does this help?
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Communicates the Latin American culture/personality (good aspects)
- Intelligent/witty but simple message
- Visually attractive, surprising (important!)
- Uses the LABC09 logo (we only need it once...)
- Cold, distant
- Purely informational (LABC)
- Doesnt reflect the Latin American personality
No Files Added