Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Be Active Outdoors Inc.
What do you do?
- Be Active Outdoors is a non-profit organizations established to encourage individuals to be active in the outdoors by eliminating mental and physical barriers to local outdoor recreational activities.
- Mental barriers may include; fear or lack of knowledge about activities such as cycling or paddling.
Physical barriers may include: not have equipment or not living in an area conducive to outdoor activities
- We help others overcome these barriers by offering classes or group meet-ups to give people the education and provide them with a community in which to experience the outdoors. We have programs where underprivileged children earn bicycles by performing various bike maintenance classes or attending programs.
- We also raise money for various accessibility projects and improvements to our surrounding areas. For example, a Canoe Chute in Aurora, IL, a White Water Course in Rockford, IL and a Bike Path in Beloit/Janesville, WI.
We want to inspire people to be active and engaged in their communities to help bring more people outdoors.
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
The major design we're looking for will be used on the back of the t-shirt. The Be Active Outdoors logo would be used on the front left chest, so it shouldn't conflict too much with it.
What is your industry?
Not for Profit, Nature, Outdoor Outfitter
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
It is our goal to use this project to reach out to a broader group of individuals in order to spread our message and encourage support of our initiatives. Design will need to have a wide appeal as it will be used on a t-shirt as a fundraiser. People of all ages will benefit from our services.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
Inspire people to Be Active Outdoors with friends and family. Try something new.
Be involved and engaged in your outdoors community.
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
clean lines, (not grunge)
How many colors should be used in the design?
don't want a rainbow of colors. Clean and simple.
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
Colors representing nature. (brown could be accent, but not predominant color. Should complement our logo,but does not need to match.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
Pastels or fluorescent colors
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
Vibrant, exciting, inviting, inspiring
How will you use the clothing design?
On a t-shirt as a fundraiser for our organization and to raise awareness for our cause.
What must be included in the clothing design?
We would like it to represent the outdoors and/or people being active in it. We would like the design to be representative of the nature and outdoor spaces in the Midwest. Particularly paddling (kayaks, canoes), cycling and hiking. As we don't have mountains in our area, they should not be included. Rivers are the most predominant water feature in our area.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
our website: www.beactiveoutdoors.org
No Files Added