Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
What do you do?
ARVO is the largest and most respected eye and vision research organization in the world. Our members include more than 12,750 researchers from over 80 countries. ARVO encourages and assists research, training, publication and knowledge-sharing in vision and ophthalmology.
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
The design should be no more that 12 inches x 12 inches.
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
This t-shirt is for the attendees of our Annual Meeting. This t-shirt is sold as a memorabilia item, and is sometimes given as a gift to the attendee's children. The audience is scientists, researchers, and doctors that study vision and the eye. They are a casual and fun-loving group.
Please see the attached prospectus for a further breakdown of our attendee's demographics.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
1. Orlando, FL: The venue for the meeting is Orlando, FL. This should be incorporated into the t-shirt, but does not need to be the main focus. Theme parks are a welcome idea, but no Disney specific items.
2. ARVO: The organization as a whole should be prominently represented.
3. Vision: Vision research is the main interest of our members. Having the design incorporate vision and/or research would be ideal.
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
The design should be clean and colorful. The design should be both adult and child friendly. Use of characters/animals is permitted, if done tastefully.
I have attached past designs for reference.
How many colors should be used in the design?
No limit on colors used. The shirt is white.
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
There are no specific colors that need to be incorporated into the design. I have attached a logo with orange and green of this year's logo. These colors are not a requirement and the logo can be inverted to show as white over any other color.
Attachment: am14-outlines 4c.eps
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
Nothing associated with Disney should be on the shirts.
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
Fun, bright, engaging, unique.
How will you use the clothing design?
The design will be placed on the front of a white t-shirt and sold at our gift shop. This is an annual t-shirt and attendee buy the new design every year.
What must be included in the clothing design?
The ARVO logo. The logo does not need to be prominent. The logo can be displaying in the orange/green color scheme or inverted to be white and displayed on another color.
Attachment: am14-outlines 4c.eps
No Files Added