LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
An "Abraham Sacrificing Isaac" design to be used for a t-shirt. Front and back illustration required.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Mixed Martial Arts fans, Affliction style t-shirt fans, Christians, Bible followers
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We just did a "David vs. Goliath design," Sampson Kills a Lion and "Daniel in the Lion's Den" in our last crowdspring projects. The winners looked like this:
We also like these designs:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Old Testament Abraham getting ready to sacrifice his son Isaac. An Angel of the Lord comes and stops him from killing Isaac.
2. We would like a banner on the top of the front like our other three designs that says, Obey My Voice. Lettering should be gothic in style.
3. We want Abraham to be in real agony about killing his only son Isaac.
4. Refer to the story in the old testament in Genesis 22:1-18
5. We would love to see an angel actually stopping Abraham's hand in a downward motion to kill Isaac.
6. Design needs to look hand-drawn, but not cartoonish.
7. Please depict a frightened but trusting Isaac on the alter as he is about to die.
8. Desgin to cover vast majority of t-shirt front , a 17x22 area. 17 across shoulders, 22 from neck to bottom. This is the area we are allowed for printing. The back being at least the top half of shirt.
9. Design can include gothic ornaments, skulls, swords, angelic themes for the good side and other elements common to the affliction style.
10. Story and elements from Daniel 22:1-18 in the Old Testament. Scripture listing can be posted on the back of the shirt somewhere and the verses themselves can be listed in a background/faint style if desired. We would really like to see the wording from verse 12 somewhere on the shirt.
11. This needs to appeal to all, not just Christians.
12. Reference our David vs. Goliath, Daniel in the Lion's Den and Sampson killing the Lion concept that we just did. Differences are okay, but we do like the way that these turned out.
13. Original art required
14. Limit to 2-3 colors
15. No photographs
16. Produce in separated vector art that would work with t-shirt printing
17. We are happy to look at sketches to assure you that you will be going in the right direction before you do a whole design.
18. Please don't wait until the end to submit as we will give you a lot of feedback to help your design improve.
No Files Added