Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
I'm a clothing buyer.
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
What is your industry?
motorsports - specifically atv's and orv's
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
20 to 30 year old male that's into motocross, extreme sports. He probably has a few tatoos, and takes pride in wearing original graphic tees.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
1: an 80's retro feel
3: tie in to the orv/atv lifestyle
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
How many colors should be used in the design?
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
80's retro patterns used as a logo fill - for an example check out http://tinyurl.com/7kclvet
How will you use the clothing design?
This design will be used on a t shirt and sold in motorsports retailers throughout the country
What must be included in the clothing design?
an 80's pattern
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
see links above
No Files Added