Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical T-shirt project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom T-shirt?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
American Water Polo
What do you do?
Run water polo tournaments
List the size requirement(s) for your clothing design
tank tops and t-shirts for high school age kids, primarily adult small through large
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe the target audience for your clothing design
high school water polo athletes
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your clothing design?
Something to do with Chicago--(location where the tournament will be held)
Style and Concept
What clothing design styles do you like?
tank tops and t-shirts
How many colors should be used in the design?
no more than three
What colors do you want to see in your clothing design?
bright colors --blue, yellow or gold
What colors do you NOT want to see in your clothing design?
pink, black, green
What adjectives should best describe your clothing design?
How will you use the clothing design?
shirts will be sold to athletes at the tournament
What must be included in the clothing design?
2017 National State Challenge
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
here are two examples of past shirts that we liked
No Files Added