LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Hi we are EasyDrop, an international surf school operating in the tropical surfers paradise of Itacar - State of Bahia Brazil.
Our mission is to present our clients with extraordinary experiences involving surfing and nature.
This project is about designing 2 different t-shirts to become our new working uniforms, one for our surf instructor team and one for our office team.
Please look up who and how we are, our style, our thoughts, believes, and work through:
* our Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/easydrop)
* our blog (http://blog.easydrop.com)
* our twitter-page (http://twitter.com/easydrop)
* our main web site (http://easydrop.com )
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. Design for a Surf Instructor t-shirt: all red base, made form the same synthetic (dry-fit) material Rugby/Football players shirts are made from. They'll be used only outdoors in super heavy duty conditions (tropical sun, salt water, blood, sweat, and tears!). the artwork may be either printed or machine stitched.
There must not be any specific words on the shirt describing a job, such as e.g. "surf instructor", for the shirt will be used by instructors, life guards, cameramen, and support staff.
2. Design for a Office Team t-shirt: the base will be raw, unbleached, organic cotton (= not entirely white, but quite close). The shirt will be used by all office members from all departments (finance, administration, hr, marketing, sales, wellness services, language/yoga teachers etc., mesn and women equally. The artwork will be printed in hand made silk screen. This shirt is also meant to be given away for free to customers.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is: They are from 25 to 40 years old, 50% male / 50% female.
They are independent but socialized persons who live in big urban centers of the industrial world.
They both have educational level and earn over average.
They value aquatic sports, freedom, and nature.
They use wellness services, they like to travel and they are both technology-friendly and Eco-friendly.
They seek personal realization with excellence and style.
They are not hardcore surfers and only peripherally know the surfing world and its marketing language
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Osklen (Brazil): attitude (ecology), simplicity, focus on quality
Patagonia (US): attitude (ecology), clean functional design
Surfer's Journal (US): quality, cleanness, focus on content rather than graphics
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
any of our logo(s) (see attachments) in original colors and dimension ratios
No Files Added