For $659 they received 17 design concepts from 4 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts: 10-Mar-14 8:02 p.m. GMT
Ends: 24-Mar-14 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $659, was awarded to stencil...
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
What do you do?
We connect individuals, law firms, and companies to freelance attorneys and independent legal service providers. Our goal is to reduce the cost of legal services by providing quality, experienced and vetted independent lawyers at a reasonable hourly rate.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Flexible conforming to all browsers and mobile viewing.
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
3, home page, provider search page, and user registration pages - sample site at lawperhour.com with hidden button to access below the under construction tag
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Freelance lawyers and legal providers looking to provide services. Companies, law firms, and individuals looking for legal service providers.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
- Instant access to US-based, vetted freelance legal services (for companies, law firms, individuals)
- Build your freelance business. Get seen. Get Jobs. Get Paid (for freelance lawyers and service providers)
- Transparent and affordable. No retainers or fancy office overhead.
How is your company different from your competitors?
- Focus is on connecting customers to affordable legal services ONLY - not trying to be all things to all people
- No fees to join for service providers or customers
- Not a referral site. LawPerHour is a complete system that connects lawyers to customers, provides realtime job status, activities, and hours billed to date, and facilitates payment in one place tailored to the legal market place
What website design styles do you like?
sapventures.com, über.com for look and feel
odesk.com and elance.com for basic search and registration functionality
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
limited color scheme, possibly b&w.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
nothing off limits but clean and simple is of utmost importance
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Simple, sexy, easy to use, clean, professional - just plain awesome!
What content must be included in the website design?
tag lines from uploaded doc
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
would like to have 3 to 4 background / sliders across the home page with tag lines from the attached word file
Calls to action: Find Legal Services, Provide Legal Services, Get Started