Air New Zealand
What do you do?
Maintain the title of worlds best airline
What is your industry?
Experiences at 30,000 feet
Describe your audience
Men, women and children who want to experience the Kiwi way of doing things when travelling to, from and within New Zealand
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate to your audience?
1 We take safety seriously, but as with everything we do, well deliver it to you in a creative and uniquely Air New Zealand way
2 This airline is awesome! I cant believe they just did that with their safety video!
3 I want to fly with Air New Zealand again.
Style and Concept
What styles do you like?
For your idea to fly, itll need to be very new, very fresh and totally unexpected. Check out our body-painted video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Mq9HAE6... Thats our current safety video, and it gives you a sense of what were cooking up for our next one which will come out soon
What colors do you like or hate?
Any other additional info? (optional)
Safety points your idea must be able to cover off (check the following body-paint video for reference)
- Placing a bag in the overhead locker and under the seat in front of you
- Fitting a seat belt
- Look for the lighted seatbelt sign
- Fitting and using an oxygen mask
- Correct bracing position
- Finding your lifejacket under the seat
- Clipping the lifejacket together
- No smoking on board at any time
- Using the lights to exit the plane in darkness
- No mobile phones or computers unless theyre on flight mode
- Closing welcome and enjoy message from the pilot
No Files Added