XS Tennis Inc
What do you do?
Teach tennis to adults and children. We hold 2 different summer camps. THe first camp is a "sports camp" where they play tennis, swim, baseball, basketball, volleyball, soccer. The camp is a "high performance tennis camp". This camp only plays tennis.
How many pages of print design do you need?
I need a 4 page brochure. each page is 8.5x11. The front cover and the inside cover is where i want all the information for the camp. page 3 and 4 is the enrollment form and the liability waivers.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
17x22. 4 pages that are 8.5x11. see last years brochure in the "materials sections"
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Parents of kids ages 5 to 18.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
I want 1 flyer that describes and promote 2 different camps. I want the parents to know thair kids will have fun
I want them to come and make new friends
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
black, blue, green
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
clean, modern, crisp
How will you use the print design?
I will print it out and distribute in schools, daycares, and inside tennis clubs.
i also want a pdf and jpeg taht can be emailed around
What content must be included in the print design?
I have attached last years brochure in teh "materials" section. Us that as a guide. All of the text from last years brochure is the same, with the following changes:
Changes to the registration form:
1. Take off the line where it says parent address if different from child
2. Add Persons authorized to pick up your childcreate lines for 3 names
Changes front of the flyer
1. Under the Sports Camp section..second bullet should read sports camp instead of sports camps
2. eliminate the 3rd bullet altogether
3. The address for the sports camp should be changed to read the same as the High performance tennis camp
4. The schedule of events that is on the inside cover of last years brochure (attached) should be eliminated altogether.
5. Pricing is $999 for the morning and afternoon sessions for 8 weeks.
$599 for the morning session for 8 weeks.
$599 for the afternoon session for 8 weeks
$165/week (full day)
$90/week (half day)
$40/day (full day)
$25/day (half day)
6. The sports camp will play all the listed sports. The high performance tennis camp will only play tennis.
ALL THE OTHER TEXT ON LAST YEARS FLYER SHOULD ALSO B ON THE NEW FLYER YOUR ARE DESIGNING.
No Files Added