Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This is for a book project that is a compilation book with Experts from Around the Country. The book is called Wolf In Sheep's Clothing: What Your Insurance Company doesn't want you to know and won't tell you until it's too late!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
It is a hard cover book (template attached) also needs to have a space on the front cover to show author. To see an example check out the winners of our previous postings or check out any books that are by Nick Nanton on Amazon.com
I will need finalized print ready files from the chosen designer.
The back cover will need to feature all of the authors in individual boxes
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The general public
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Check out the winners of my other book covers
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
room to put all authors on the back in boxes and a cover that has nobody on the front, and one that has a photo of an individual author on the front
No Files Added