Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I've produced all their videos and video microsite.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are designing a "Press Center" for the client in Word Press. (It's a blog) We need:
***ASSIGNMENT: Design look of the blog. The client wants blog functionality, but hates the way blogs typically look.
a. Cool banner for the top of the page
- A traditional size would be 650x98
- But You'll notice that I like banners that go across the top and wrap down around the edges. So I'll leave that up to you.
b. Background pattern/image
- to place beneath text/posts
- this should match the banner
We did a functional blog site to use temporarily (http://whocanisue.blogspot.com/) but the client thinks it's way too boring.
We need to design something that matches the existing brand, but that is a little more snazzy and brings the page to life.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The brand is provocative yet professional, clean and simple, but has a little attitude. You'll see the client likes photos of sexy women, but not overboard.
Has to be appropriate, yet suggestive.
Obviously the brand is getting a lot of attention and is stirring up plenty of controversy as it is.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
See attached blogs I think are pretty cool.
I also attached the logo and some of the characters (nurse, sleezy lawyer, ambulance) from their commercials. If you want to integrate these feel free)
Might also suggest you find/incorporate stock photography.
I can't articulate exactly what I want, so I'm using this contest to do some collective brainstorming.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must utilize existing logo (attached)
Must utilize existing brand colors and style
Bring the brand to life
No Files Added