Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Wellesley College Entrepreneurs
What do you do?
I am an alum of Wellesley College and founding member of Wellesley Entrepreneurs, working to encourage and promote entrepreneurship among students and alumnae.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Postcard size e.g., 4.5 x 6.6 x 0.7 inches
What is your industry?
Professional Women / Women in Business
Describe the target audience for your print design
graduates of Wellesley College
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
- Entrepreneurship has always been part of the fabric of Wellesley College.
- Entrepreneurship = making a difference in the world (our motto).
- There is an inspiring community of women to connect to, involved in Wellesley Entrepreneurs.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Blue (college color)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
as part of marketing campaign to raise awareness among Wellesley College alum of the new Wellesley Entrepreneurs group
What content must be included in the print design?
- some phrase encompassing how the founders of Wellesley College (Henry and Pauline Durant) were the epitome of entrepreneurs and visionaries: the first women's college founders to hire a women president and women faculty. Unheard of. (People think of Wellesley women as social or political leaders, but view them as more conservative and not as entrepreneurs or change agents. We want to challenge core beliefs by showcasing our original founders - revered - as the original entrepreneurs.)
No Files Added