Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The protagonist starts his journey as a young, pre-teenage boy of lower economic class growing up around the Florida everglades. He's thrust, unwittingly through hair raising initiation with his best friend - both are stalked by a foreign killer. A Nile crocodile waits for them while they are trapped on a small swampy island with only a rickety catwalk leading the way out.
The protagonist doesn't fear death as a teenager. He's mentored by a former french foreign legion soldier.
The protagonist becomes an elite commando using his special skills to rescue american hostages in dangerous far away lands.
Trim size: 5" x 8",
Page count: 300,
Interior type: Black and White,
Page color: White,
Spine width: 0.676"
Who are your readers?
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your readers with this design?
1. I want it to look fierce
2. I want something that shows a navy seal in action with weapon and maybe dive rig on chest (maybe just a shadow figure of one)
3. Maybe an aggressive samurai face outlining it all in the background
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
black red white
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
What content must be included in your design?
special ops, navy seal
No Files Added