Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Shipping and Logistic Services.
How many pages of print design do you need?
Custom Die Cut Presentation Folder that can accomidate 8.5 x 11 pages
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
- 8.5 x 11 pages that are to be printed on-demand with an in-house color laser printer
- The presentation folder itself can be a unique die-cut
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your print design
Potential clients that are in the manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, import and/or export industry.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Professional, Unique, Well Thought Out, Creative, Innovative and Bold
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Modern & Clean
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Open to suggestions
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
I am open to suggestion.... nothing in particular.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
The marketing package will primarily be sent to potential clients after the initial contact by standard mail. W can make the folder itself en-closeable and ready for the recipient address to be hand written and postage stamps to be placed on the appropriate location. Just an idea... but I'm very open minded to other concepts as well.
What content must be included in the print design?
See uploaded files.
No Files Added