Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8 x 10 1/2
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Buyers of Professional Development Training
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Bright -- crisp -- exciting
Looking for a vibrant design -- where the "The STAR12 Training Catalog" really jumps off the page, and will make a positive impression in the inbox.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Clean -- bright -- not too cluttered
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Primary colors should be the blue and green of the logo. Orange makes a nice pop color for making special copy blocks "jump out"
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
No heavy reverse black.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
cover for our next training catalog
What content must be included in the print design?
all copy on the attachment
No Files Added