Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
jLAN Technologies, Inc. www.jlanmobile.com
What do you do?
Software development company for Supply Chain Management software, specifically "Route Accounting Software".
Example: Typical customer is a beer distributor. Driver that works for beer distributor loads his truck full of beer in morning. During the day the driver runs a "Route" A route is collection of visits to supermarkets, gas stations convenience stores etc. At each stop driver uses a mobile device with our jLAN Mobile software to create a new invoices, bar code scan the inventory coming off the truck and send that information back to the main office. At the main office they know exactly what the mobile sales person/driver has done, when he did it and where they are.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Viewable area is 94.5 " Height X 79.75 " wide 4" bleed all around
What is your industry?
Software Development for Mobile Business Applications that tracks sales and inventory
Describe the target audience for your print design
1) Companies in the Food, Beer, Beverage, Candy, Snack, Food Service, Coffee and Water distribution business (Think about the companies that sell and restock supermarkets, convenience stores, gas stations etc)
2) Other software companies that sell into these industries
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) Experts in the industries listed above
2) Hi Tech mobile software with human touch
3) Established and proven since 2001
This is for a trade show the idea is to get people in the booth
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Bright, big pictures, few words, uncluttered, clean, hi tech, modern, soft
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Blues, Purples, whites, soft yellows,
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Black, Earth tones, deep greens
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Bright, big pictures, few words, uncluttered, clean, hi tech, modern
How will you use the print design?
Main graphic for Trade Show booth. Will be printed on cloth material with velcro around back border. The booth is slightly curved. The view-able area will be 94.5" height by 79.75" wide.
I've uploaded an image of the booth. The idea is to draw people into the booth.
What content must be included in the print design?
1) jLAN Logo
2) 3 Microsoft Dynamics Logo's
4) Image of Windows Mobile device with jLAN Mobile application screen shot
5) Image of Windows tablet with jLAN Mobile application screen shot
6) Product description 7 words or less
7) company url www.jlanmobile.com
No Files Added