Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Raymond George Hook
aliens are kidnapping children in south london around docks. set in 1892.
central to the story is an arch built into an old london road. when people walk through the railwayarch they vanish (actually its a transporter and hologram)
Trim size: 6" x 9",
Page count: 208,
Interior type: Black and White,
Page color: White,
Spine width: 0.468"
Who are your readers?
children 9-11 years
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your readers with this design?
19th century industrial london
but also scifi
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
steam punk kind of.
films style - walking dead, 300, sucker punch
What content must be included in your design?
ive attached a photo of the railway arches in modern times. in 19C they would have been open and you could walk through them
No Files Added